IN THIS ARTICLE
The customers can easily open the account for purpose of keeping their money and getting interested on the same. The customers can open two type of deposit account with Allahabad Bank, one is saving bank account and the other is current deposit account. Here Clearly explained how to open Allahabad Bank Account.
For Hassle Free Banking Experience You Can Also Check Here
- Safe Bank Deposits with Allahabad Bank
- Download Mobile Banking App For iOS ,Android and Windows
- Secure Net Banking Services by Allahabad Bank
Allahabad Bank Account Types
Savings Bank Account
As we get the idea from the name savings bank account, such accounts are intended for saving money for future. The main purpose of such account is to indulge people for saving money for future. Currently, there is no restriction as to how much and how many numbers of time the deposits can be made. The balance present in the account will earn interest as per the norms of Reserve Bank of India. Check Here Allahabad Bank Account Pros – Cons, Interest Benefits.
Current Deposit Account
The current account are active accounts that are opened by the customers in the different section of the public like traders, businessman, corporate bodies etc. who usually operate their account quite frequently in connection with their business. In such accounts, there is no restriction on the number of withdrawal and deposits. The current plus deposit scheme allows the customer to simultaneously enjoy services of both the current account as well as for Fixed Deposit account. You can also check here Bank Accounts with great benefits like Andhra Bank Accounts and ICICI Bank Accounts.
Allahabad Bank Corporate Account Registration & Login
Benefits for the corporate customers are as follows:
- Delivering of high value, reliable and comprehensive solutions.
- 100% CBS branches
- Coordinated deliveries by the bank.
- Unified CMS solutions.
For logging in the corporate bank account, the corporate bank account customer needs to have corporate id as well as user id and password.
You Can Also Check Here For Better Features Of Allahabad Bank
- offers on Allahabad Bank Credit Cards
- How to Use Allahabad Bank Debit Cards
- Allahabad Bank Customer Care Center – Phone Number & Address
- Allahabad Bank Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
You can contact Allahabad Bank Customer Care for any help regarding Bank Account query’s, internet banking, mobile banking, and SMS banking.
FAQ’s Related to Allahabad Bank Accounts
- What are the Rate of Interest for the Saving Bank’s account?
- What is the minimum balance for Savings Bank account for the Cheque Book and without Cheque Book in general?
Minimum balance in saving bank without cheque book for general is rupee 100 for rural or SU branches and rupee 500 for other branches of metropolitan cities.
- What are the initial deposit for the Current Account customers for different Branches?
- The minimum amount required to deposit for an individual in rural branches is rupee 1000 and rupee 3000 for other branches
- The minimum amount required to deposit for other in rural branches is rupee 1000 and rupee 5000 for other branches in metropolitan cities.
4. What is the minimum balance that is required to be maintained in the Current Accountant?
- The minimum balance for individuals in rural branches is rupee 1000 and rupee 3000 for other banks
- The minimum balance for others in rural branches is rupee 2500 and rupee 5000 for other branches of metropolitan cities.