Currently, Allahabad Bank only provides Allahabad Bank Artisan Credit card (ACC) Scheme, Weavers Credit card (WCC) and Laghu Udhyami Credit Card. The customers that are artisan borrowers enjoying credit facilities up to rupee two lakh and having good dealing with the bank. All kind of artisan is eligible for credit facilities. To apply Credit Cards you can visit Allahabad Bank official website. Know how to do the Allahabad Bank Credit Cards Payment.
You Can Also Check Here For Better Banking With Allahabad Bank
- Mobile Banking Made Easy with Secure Allahabad Bank Mobile App
- Advantages of Allahabad Bank Deposits
- Benefits of having Allahabad Bank Accounts
- Banking Tasks Easier with Allahabad Bank Net Banking
You can pay your Allahabad Bank Credit Card dues through NEFT / IMPS by entering your 16-digit Allahabad Bank Credit Cards number in place of account number as beneficiary account number and use IFSC code to make Credit Card payment.Payment can also be done by using your Allahabad Bank Net Banking or facility where the payment is done via direct debit from your operative savings/current bank account.
Allahabad Bank Credit Card with Offers
Allahabad credit card comes at an attractive low-interest rate of Base rate + 1.5% per annum with monthly rests.
The credit limit will be fixed based on the assessment of working capital requirement as well as the cost of tools, equipment and other need for carrying out the activity. Along with Allahabad Bank Credit Cards this bank also provides the great offers on Allahabad Bank Debit Cards for hassle free banking experience with this bank.The Allahabad Bank Credit Cards have the security collateral coverage under CGTMSE.
You Can Also Check Here
- Benefits of Allahabad Bank Debit Cards
- Round the clock Allahabad Bank Customer support
- Allahabad Bank Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
- What are the delivery channels for WCC (Weavers credit card)?
- What is the limit for industries, services and business sector credit limit from the bank?