IN THIS ARTICLE
Allahabad Bank provides a wide range of Allahabad Bank Deposits schemes to their Allahabad Bank Account holders with really attractive offers, benefits and low rate of interest.
Allahabad Bank Types of Deposits
Fixed deposit is repayable after an agreed fixed period at the time of deposit. The account includes both deposits made for a fixed period and deposits made subject to withdrawal at notice. The fixed deposit facility is available at all the Allahabad Bank.
You Can Also Check Here For Better Allahabad Banking Experience
- How to Deal With Allahabad Bank Credit Cards
- Spend Wisely With Online Debit Cards
- 24/7 Non Stop Allahabad Bank Customer Support
Monthly Plus Recurring Deposit Account
One can open a monthly plus deposit account with just a minimum core deposit of rupee 500. The option of flexibility in payment of further installation (it varies from nil to maximum 10 times of the initial deposit). Other banks like IndusInd Bank Deposits and Union Bank Of India Deposits also providing different type of Deposits same as the Allahabad Bank.
Allahabad Bank Deposit Interest Rates
The rate of interest on fixed deposit and the recurring deposit account is determined with reference to the period of deposit and amount of deposit and also subjected to guidelines issued from time to time by the reserve bank of India. HDFC Bank Deposits, South Indian Bank Deposits and Axis Bank Deposits are also providing the best interest rates for different deposit schemes depends on the period of deposit.
You Can Also Check More About Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Bank Loans at Low Interest Rates
- Mobile Banking Made Easy with Secure Allahabad Bank Mobile App
- Banking Tasks Easier with Allahabad Bank Net Banking
- Benefits of having Allahabad Bank Accounts
FAQ’s Related to Allahabad Bank Deposits
- What are the income tax applicable on fixed deposit interest?
- What will be the maturity value of fixed deposit?
- What is the minimum yearly deposit?
- What can be the period of deposit for recurring deposit account?