IN THIS ARTICLE
The Andhra Bank provides its customers with various types of savings accounts to fulfil the needs of different categories of customers like kids, pensioners, salaried people, corporate customers, Govt. sector and charitable trusts and societies. The rate of interest is 4% on savings account for all categories.
You Can Also Check Here For Better Features Of Andhra Bank
- How to Deal With Andhra Bank Credit Cards
- Spend Wisely With Andhra Bank Debit Cards
- 24/7 Non Stop Andhra Bank Customer Support
- Andhra Bank Loans @Low Interest Rates
Andhra Bank Types of Accounts (Savings, Salary, etc.)
The different kinds of savings account that the bank provides to its customers are AB Kiddy Bank, AB Easy Savings (No Frills account), AB Super Salary SB Account, AB Little stars and AB Teens, AB Jeevan Abhaya Double Plus, AB Abhaya Plus, AB Abhaya SB Account, AB Jeevan Abhaya Scheme, AB Abhaya Gold SB Account, AB Platinum SB Account, AB Diamond SB Account, AB Abhaya First Wealth Account, and AB Jeevan Abhaya Triple Plus. You can also check here Bank Accounts with great benefits like Allahabad Bank Accounts and ICICI Bank Accounts.
Andhra Bank Account Balance Enquiry
You can check your account for balance just by giving a missed call to 09223011300 or go through hassle free Andhra Bank Customer Care.
For Hassle Free Banking Experience You Can Also Check Here
- Mobile Banking Made Easy with Andhra Bank Mobile App
- Banking Tasks Easier with Andhra Bank Net Banking
- Advantages of Andhra Bank Deposits
FAQ’s Related to Andhra Bank Accounts
- Can I open an Andhra Bank Savings Account online?
View AnswerTo open account online, log on to the website, fill in the online application form and apply. Upload your KYC documents and visit the bank with your original documents after applying online.
- What is the Eligibility criteria to open a basic Savings Account with Andhra Bank?
View AnswerYou should be an Indian, HUF, minors (with the declaration of the parent / guardian) to be eligible to open an Andhra bank savings account.