IN THIS ARTICLE
Credit cards are very popular because of their attractive features, using credit card one can make purchases, reduce the cost of expensive interests and can avail cashback and earn rewards.
Central Bank of India Credit Card Login and Registration
Central Bank of India credit card is available in visa or master form. For registration, the customer needs to have central bank of India Accounts either saving or current accounts. The applicant can download and fill the application form online or even offline from any branch. The applicant can fill up information like credit card choice as Visa Platinum, Visa aspires, Titanium, World credit card, his/her personal details like name, nationality marital status, residential address, employment details etc. Also, the customer needs to provide an address proof, PAN card details, contact details like mobile number, e-mail id, salary slip for salaried persons and a copy of latest income tax return at the time of registration. You can apply for credit card with Central Bank of India Net Banking with out visiting the bank.
Eligibility criteria for availing a credit card:
- Applicants should be 18 years and above and 65 years and below.
- Applicant should have an account in the central bank of India.
- Gross annual income should be above rupee 5 lakh.
After registration, the customer can use the credit card online services like enquiring transaction status, transfer funds, pay utility bills, recharge online through “Go recharge” and many more services. One has to register online by filling some personal details like Name on card, date of birth, mobile number, registered e-mails id etc. and finally the user has to choose a login Id and a password that will be used in general for logging in.If you are facing with the registration then You can contact Central Bank of India Customer Care for help.
In case the customer has forgotten the password he/she can regenerate or reset the password by entering the card details like card number, expiry date, name on card and date of birth. After submitting the details the customer has to enter the new password and confirm the same to reset the password.
In case the customer forgets the log in ID, the user needs to click on Login ID recovery verification link present on the log in page and enter the details like expiry date, card number, name on card and date of birth. After clicking on the submit button the user has to choose a new log in Id, then the customer has to use the new log in ID for using credit card net banking online.
Central Bank of India Credit Card with Offers
The credit card of CBI provides easy online payment of the utility bills in all categories like telecom, insurance, mutual funds, electricity, gas supply, travel and ticketing, Cable and Internet service providers, EMI payment etc. The central bank of India is associated with more than 100 online merchant sites and provide the customer easy payment facilities. Central Bank of India also provide offers on Central Bank of India Debit Cards along with debit cards.
Currently World credit card, CBI Titanium Credit Card and MasterCard platinum debit card user can have access to the 31 airport lounges across 14 cities in India.
The central bank of India credit card is highly secured for online usage with verified by visa secure code, so the credit card customers can use the facilities without any hesitation. If you are looking for much better offers on credit cards then the following banks Dena Bank Credit Cards, United Bank of India Credit Cards and Bank of Baroda Credit Cards provides the great offers.
- What are the ways to pay the monthly credit card bills?
- Pay online: The customer can pay their credit card bill by using net banking or using the central bank of India debit card in just 3 easy steps.
- Auto Debit: The customer can link their savings / current / overdraft accounts to debit the monthly credit card bill amount directly from the account on the due date. And the card holder will receive an SMS alert every month when the auto debit will take place.
- Mobile Banking: The credit card user can pay their bill through mobile banking anywhere and anytime. Mobile Banking can also help us get information about billed amount, bill summary, account statement etc.
- Central Bank of India Net banking: The central Bank of India Net Banking has an easy option for payment of monthly credit card bills.
- Over the counter : Central Bank of India card holder can visit any branch and deposit cash or cheque amount of the monthly credit card bill payment before the due date.
- How to enquire or complaint about any failed credit card transaction?