IN THIS ARTICLE
Central Bank of India provides a helping hand to the user with finance for fulling their dreams. The customers are provided with attractive loan interest rates. You can check your loan status with the help of Central Bank of India Net Banking.
- Download Central Bank Mobile Banking App for iOS, Android and Windows
- Safe & Secure Net Banking Services by Central Bank
- Benefits of having Central Bank Accounts
Central Bank of India Types of Loans
Home Loan: Cent home loan is provided to its customer for construction or acquiring a new home or flat and also for repairs / renovation /alteration of existing home or flat. Central Bank provides different type of loans to their Central Bank Account holders at low interest rates compared to other banks in India.
Eligibility for home loans are individuals, group of individual who have completed 18 years and having a legal and regular source of income either singly or joint. NRI are also eligible for Cent home loan. You can also check here Home loans of Bank of India Loans and Axis Bank Loans.
Vehicle Loan: Vehicle loan is provided for purchasing two wheeler’s new only and four wheeler old or new for personal use. If you have any doubts about loans then you can contact Central Bank of India Customer Care at any time.
Eligibility for vehicle loan is for individuals of age 18 years and above and a maximum up to 65 years.Max loan of 10 lakh is sanctioned for 2 wheelers and max of 75 lakh for new four wheelers and max of 10 lakh for an old /second-hand vehicle.
Personal Scheme: It is provided to meet personal and domestic expenses.
Eligibility for the personal loan is for the permanent employee of railways, government institution, central and state government, schools, municipal bodies etc. You can also check here Central Bank of India Deposits with best interest rates.
You Can Also Here For Easy Banking Tasks
- Application Process for Central Bank Credit Cards Online
- Benefits of Central Bank Debit Cards
- Round the clock Central Bank Customer support
- Safe & Secure Bank Deposits with Central Bank
Central Bank of India Interest rates
Below is the interest rate of various loan:
- Cent Vehicle : For 2 wheeler MCLR + 0.40 %
For 4 wheeler new MCLR + 0.40 %
For 4 wheeler old MCLR + 1.50 %
- Cent Personal Loan Scheme : MCLR (12m) + 3 percent
Compare the Loan Interest Rate of Bank of Baroda with other banks like SBI Loans, IDBI Bank Loans, HDFC Bank Loans and ICICI Bank Loans
- What is the maximum time for repayment of the house loans?
- Maximum repayment of 30 years or the age of the applicant reaching 70 years whichever is earlier will be the maximum repayment period.
- For repayment and renovation a maximum period of 10 years for repayment.