IN THIS ARTICLE
The Mobile banking app cent provided by the Central Bank of India is laced with enhanced features. With the mobile application, one ca n use to enquire about the account details like account summary, account statement, the status of an insurance premium etc. and can also transact money conveniently using NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS etc. Almost all banking services can be used by the Cent mobile app. The user can bank anywhere anytime will just few click on the app installed in the smart phone.
You Can Also Here For Easy Banking Tasks
- Application Process for Central Bank of India Credit Cards Online
- Benefits of Central Bank of India Debit Cards
- 24/7 Non Stop Central Bank of India Customer Support
Central Bank of India Mobile Banking Registration
The CBI customer who uses internet banking can download and install the Cent application. After installation open the app and click on new user registration button. The user will receive OTP (One time password) through SMS on the registered mobile phone, now after entering and submitting the OTP, the user can register using the internet banking login user id and password.
In case the customer doesn’t use Central Bank of India Net Banking, the customer will need to go to the nearest bank branch and request for OTP for cent mobile. Then after using the OTP, the customer needs to set his/her preferred user ID, MPIN (Log-in password) and TPIN (transactionpassword) for the application. After successful registration, the customer can log in to use the mobile application services.
Central Bank of India Mobile Application
The CENT app is available for all popular mobile software platform like android, iPhone, windows phone and blackberry phone and the software can be downloaded from their respective application stores like play store, app store, blackberry world, and windows store.You can download CNET App for Android, CNET App for Windows and CNET App for iOS here.
The application provides pre login and post login features. Pre login features are accessible to all without any kind of registration.You can also check how to register and usage of City Bank Mobile App and Axis Bank Mobile App here.
Pre Login Features:
- One can get the branch and ATM locations. List of nearby ATM and branches and their contact details.
- The application contains shows map as well as direction to the ATM/branches and admin offices of Central bank of India.
- All details about time deposits / Retails loan scheme /forex rates like their interest rates etc.If you want to know more about this mobile app you can contact Central Bank of India Customer Care at any time.
- Missed Call services for getting account balance or details about the last few transactions.
- Applying for a new saving or current account or retail loan or credit card can be done through the application.
- Real time notification and alert regarding new launch etc. are immediately updated on the Central Bank of India Cent application.
You can Check Here for Hassle Free Banking Experience
- Central Bank of India Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
- Banking Tasks Easier with Central Bank of India Net Banking
- How to Open Deposit Account in Central Bank of India
- Benefits of having Central Bank of India Accounts
Post Login Features:
- To know the details about the saving or current account like account balance, account details, and mini statement.
- Easy and quick fund transfer to an account of the central bank of India.
- Funds transfer to the account of other banks through NEFT / IMPS.
- Utility Bill payments online with more than 100 merchant sites connected to the cent mobile app.You can also pay the bills with Cent
- We can also open a new time deposits account.
- Request for personalized ATM cum debit card.
- No running to the bank for linking the adhere number to the bank account, the same can be done with a few clicks on the smartphone.
- One can check the status of the cheque and also request for a new cheque book on the application. You can also compare the safety measures of Central Bank with United Bank of India Mobile Application, PNB Mobile App and Yes Bank Mobile Application.
FAQ’s Related to Central Bank of India Mobile Banking
- What is mobile banking?
- What is Cent Mobile? What are the advantages for Cent mobile users?
View AnswerThe central Bank of India mobile banking application ‘Cent mobile’ that is available on all popular mobile platform. The user can access all the banking services just by doing some touch on their cell phones. Quick transfer, knowing about account transactions all such account related information is available on the mobile banking application Cent.
- How to get Cent mobile application?
- Cent mobile is supported in which smart phones?
- Which is the latest version of the Cent mobile?
- How to use Cent Mobile after installation?
- What are the ways to register for Cent mobile?
- Using the user ID and password of the internet banking, if the customer is registered internet banking user.
- Or by visiting the nearest bank and filling the offline form.
- What is the preferred User ID?
- What is MPIN?