IN THIS ARTICLE
With the IDBI Bank debit card, customers can operate the bank account round the clock from anywhere in the world. The debit card is not only just a simple ATM card but it can also be used to pay online bills, pay for fuel refilling, book movie or travel tickets and more. The best part of using the debit cards is the customers can earn reward points for every rupee spent. IDBI Bank provides a wide variety of debit cards, select the card of your choice and choose for it while applying for a bank account. A request for the debit card can also be made via IDBI phone banking.
IDBI Debit Cards with Offers
The different types of debit cards provided by IDBI Bank Account holders are the Signature debit card, Platinum debit card, Gold debit card, Classic Debit Card, Women’s Debit Card, Being Me Debit Card, Kids Debit Card, Contactless Debit card, and the Rupay platinum chip debit card. The offers available with each of the cards are as follows:
Signature Debit Card
- Access to airport lounge twice a year for customers with a valid Visa.
- Withdrawal limit of Rs.3 lakhs and shopping limit of Rs. 5 lakhs per day.
- Book movie tickets and travel tickets worth Rs.3 lakh per day.
- 3 loyalty reward points for every Rs.100 spent at partnering stores. The points can be redeemed after the accumulation of 3000 points.
- Insurance coverage of Rs.5 lakhs along with any one of the insurances – air accident insurance coverage, personal accident coverage, loss of checked baggage, purchase protection, protection of household contents from fire or burglary. You can check your debit card offers with IDBI Net Banking at any time.
- Customer care service across the world.
- Exclusive offers such as Visa signature club, visa Signature dining, Visa Signature golf, and concierge online.
Platinum Debit Card
- Daily cash withdrawal limit of Rs.1,00,000 per day and online shopping worth Rs.2,00,00 a day.
- 2 loyalty reward points for every Rs.100 spent using the card.
- Insurance coverage.
- International validity of the card.
- Along with debit cards this bank also provides offers on IDBI Credit Cards .
Women’s Debit Card
- Insurance coverage of up to Rs.1 lakh.
- ATM withdrawal limit of 40,000 and shopping limit of 40,000 per day.
- 1 loyalty point on every Rs.100 spent.
- Customer service across the world.
Applying for a debit card is simple and easy. The option can be chosen at the time of opening the account. The customers can also choose to request for the debit card at a later time by calling the toll free number 1-80022-1070, 1-800-200-1947. An email requesting for the debit card can be sent to [email protected].
FAQ’s Related IDBI Debit Cards
- What are the charges for using IDBI Gold debit card?
2. What should a customer do in case of loss of debit card?