Kotak Types of Accounts
The main types of accounts for Kotak Mahindra Bank are
Everybody earn money in life to meet their day to day expenses and livelihood, one of the key essential thing to look up for is to save the money we make, the concept of savings account is to help the people to save the left out money in their bank for future use.
You can start your savings account in Kotak and avail all the exciting benefits offered by the bank you also get a very good amount of interest rate on your savings per annum. You can also check your account status with Kotak Mahindra Net Banking without visiting the bank.
Check Here For Hassle Free Banking Experience
- Safe & Secure Net Banking Services by Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Advantages of Kotak Mahindra Bank Deposits
If you are an entrepreneur and interested to make your banking experience wonderful you can sign in to the Kotak current account section, to have a wonderful banking experience, both offline and online. This bank also provides different Kotak Mahindra Bank Deposit schemes to their customers.
Corporate Salary Account
Corporate salary account is one of the most useful account for both employer and employee of a large organization to easily distribute the salary among the employees and they also get benefits.
811 account is a post demonetization revolution introduced by Kotak Mahindra that lets the user use the bank one hundred percent paper free and the user can set up the account from their mobile and use the account from the mobile without even entering the bank… it’s more like you carrying a mobile branch in your hands.
You Can Also Check Here
- How to Deal with Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Cards
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Loans at Low Interest Rates
- Mobile Banking Made Easy with Secure Kotak Mahindra Bank Mobile App
Kotak 3 in 1 Account
This account is a unique account which consist of 3 in 1 account, such as:
- Online trading account
- Demat account
- Bank account
This account lets you make the trading much easier and simplified by accessing only one account. This bank also provides Koatk Mahindra Credit and Debit Cards for hassle free banking to their customers.
FAQ’ Related to Kotak Accounts & Transfers
- What is RTGS fund transfer?
2. What are the timings for RTGS fund transfer?
3. What are the methods of doing RTGS fund transfer?
- Net Banking: you can use your net banking service anytime and anywhere according to your convenience.
- Phone Banking: this service enables you to make RTGS payments through a phone call.
4. What are the charges applied for RTGS fund transfer?
And for the current account the inward charges are free and for the outward transaction done through the branch will cost you 25 for any transactions between 1-5 lakhs and for any transaction above 5 lakhs will cost you 50 per transaction.
5. What is the minimum and maximum amount that can be transferred through RTGS?
6. How to make an RTGS Fund transfer?
- Internet banking
- Phone banking
7. What is IMPS fund transfer?
8. How to do IMPS fund transfer? 9. What is MMID? 10. What are the timings for receiving and sending IMPS? 11. How long does it take to transfer the money? 12. Is separate registration required for IMPS? 13. What is the eligibility to avail the IMPS Fund transfer?
8. How to do IMPS fund transfer?
9. What is MMID?
10. What are the timings for receiving and sending IMPS?
11. How long does it take to transfer the money?
12. Is separate registration required for IMPS?
13. What is the eligibility to avail the IMPS Fund transfer?