IN THIS ARTICLE
ATM cum Debit card are ways to pay for different daily activities. OBC Bank provides debit card when the customer opens a saving or current account for free. A debit card can be used to pay bills at different stores without using cash. If you lost your debit card pin number then you contact OBC Customer Care to block the card. The customers can also debit card at an automated teller machine (ATM), to get money from your checking account. Along with debit card OBC als provides offers on OBC Credit Cards.
You Can Also Check Here For Hassle Free Banking Tasks
- Benefits of having OBC Accounts
- Safe & Secure Bank Deposits with OBC
- OBC Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
Oriental Bank of Commerce Debit Cards with Offers
OBC is the oldest bank in India that has been offering ATM service to the customers in 110 plus cities and towns spread all across the country. The ATMs offers the convenience of withdrawing cash and banking all around the clock i.e. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days in a year. OBC is the member of VISA and NFS networks thereby providing the customers to access a wide network of ATMs in India and outside India. Customers are not charged for any OBC Internet Banking services and even in the OBC Mobile Banking.
You Can Also Check Here
- Application Process for OBC Credit Cards Online
- Safe & Secure Net Banking Services by OBC
- Download OBC Mobile Banking App for iOS, Android and Windows
- OBC Customer Care Centre – Phone Numbers & Address
FAQ’s Related to Oriental Bank of Commerce Debit Cards
- What is the difference between a credit and debit card?
View AnswerIn case of debit card, you use the money from your own bank account, whereas for a credit you will be receiving credit from your bank which you will have to repay at a later date with internet.
- What is a PIN?
3. What should we do done if the card is lost or stolen?