IN THIS ARTICLE
Net banking enables the customer of the United Bank of India to conduct a different kind of financial transactions online through our website. To access our online banking services the customer would need to have an internet access and have to register with the bank for the net banking service. Use United Bank of India Net Banking for secure funds transfer online.
You Can Check Here For Better Banking Experience
- Benefits of having United Bank of India Accounts
- United Bank of India Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
- Benefits of United Bank of India Debit Cards
- Safe & Secure Bank Deposits with United Bank of India
United Bank of India Net Banking Registration & Login
The customers can register them on the internet banking by the ‘Self User Creation’ Portal. This bank also provides different United Bank of India Deposit schemes to the customers. The requirement for the Self User Creation using IPIN are as follows:
- The customer needs to visit the bank to collect the IPIN for internet banking registration.
- The customer would need a customer ID that is printed on the passbook and it is of 8 digits.
- IPIN sequence number is required that is a 12 digit code.
- PIN number is a four-digit code that is printed inside the IPIN.
- At the last stage of registration, an OTP will be sent to the customer registered mobile number which the customer needs to enter on the last stage of registration.
For any query related to the above steps, the customer can call on the toll-free number 18003450345 for more details.
After the completion of the registration, the customer will be provided with a user ID/Customer ID and a password, which is used to login into United Bank of India Net Banking.
United Bank of India Net Banking Forgot Password & Reset
In case the customer forgets their password, the customers can reset their password by clicking on the link provided below the login section of the Internet Banking. Contact United Bank of India Customer care if you face any issue with registration.
For ‘Self Reset’ of the password the customer needs to have the ‘four must requirement’, which are mentioned below:
- The customer needs to have United Bank of India Debit Card number, debit card expiry date, and debit card PIN.
- The Account number must have been linked to the above debit card.
- The account number should be registered with the PAN number.
- The customer mobile number should also be registered with the bank account.
NOTE: The customer should use the virtual keyboard to enter the details of the debit card.
You Can Also Check Here
- Application Process for United Bank of India Credit Cards Online
- Download United Bank of India Mobile Banking App for iOS, Android and Windows
- 24/7 United Bank of India Customer Care Support
United Bank of India Net Banking
No waiting for long time in cue, no waiting for the weather to be pleasant to go to the bank, no filling up of forms to inquire about the bank details, no requirement of passbook entries, when you have all such available at your finger-tips with the availability of the United Bank of India Net banking services.
United Bank of India provides transactional services like bill pay, fund transfer, balance checking, United Bank of India Loan Application etc. and the non-transactional services like the chequebook, online statements, stop payments, updating your contact information etc.
While the customer is enjoying the internet services, one needs to be careful with all the traps and be careful with all the security-related problems that might be encountered. So for the smooth functioning of banking services, one must keep in mind the below following points:
- Phishing is a process (fraud) of attempting to get personal and confidential information related to the bank account such as password, user id, CVV number, PIN etc. through fake e-mails, pop-up windows, and counterfeit web pages. The person tries to fake the identity of the bank and tries to ask the confidential information on behalf of the bank or they might navigate to a web page looking identical to the official website of United Bank of India and make the user enter the details
- United Bank of India will never send an e-mail or ask any details like password, PIN, CVV number, user id, date of birth, debit card number etc. Please be aware of any phone calls and e-mails asking such details on behalf of the bank. The bank would not be responsible in case the customer disclose his/her private details through any such medium. Checkout Union Bank Net Banking, City Bank Net Banking and HDFC Bank Net Banking banks for hassle free online funds transfer.
- The United Bank of India website ID certified by Verisign as a trusted and secure site. All info. Received and sent are 256-bit encrypted.
- The customer for security purpose should not reply to any e-mail asking their personal and confidential information and also shouldn’t follow any link attached to the e-mail. In any such case, the customer should go directly to the official web page of the bank for any information and should immediately report such fraudulent e-mails to the United Bank of India. Instead of net banking you can also use safe and secure United Bank of India Mobile App for easy banking tasks.
FAQ’s Related to the United Bank of India Net Banking
- What is United Online?
- Why United Online?