South India bank is known for the superlative facility and for its exceptional customer facility. Toll-free numbers are there to call to call customer care administration and the number is 1800 425 1809. This number is reachable through all mobiles and landline phones. The customers can also contact to another number +91-487-2420020, 2420058, 2420113 but may be chargeable by the operator. To get the customer care information you can also use South India Bank Net Banking.
You Can Also Check Here
- Application Process for South Indian Bank Credit Cards Online
- Safe & Secure Net Banking Services by South Indian Bank
- Download South Indian Bank Mobile Banking App for iOS, Android and Windows
In case if you had lost your South Indian Bank Debit Card, the customer can directly contact to the bank by sending SMS as SMS BLOCK <customer ID><card number> to 04842933532. You can get your card details by providing your account details to executives.
Check Here Also For Better Banking Experience
- Benefits of having South Indian Bank Accounts
- South Indian Bank Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
- Safe & Secure Bank Deposits with South Indian Bank
- Benefits of South Indian Bank Debit Cards
According to your problem, you can contact to branch by mobile phones. Like (to report lost/stolen ATM cards- 91-484-2388555 or 91-444647558), (debit cards-04842933532), (South India Bank Mobile Banking-0484-2388555), (Internet Banking-0484), (Demant-0484-2933561), (NRI cell-0484-2933557), (NPS-04842933550), (South Indian Bank Deposits/SIB Accounts related- 0487-2444336), (South Indian Bank Loans/credit related-0487-2420020(488)).
South India bank settles customer skepticism at that very time only. They are available there 24*7 for sorting out the customer’s queries. If the customer care administration fails to sort out the customer’s queries then they can submit an online complaint form. You can also check the other bank Customer Services SBI Customer Care and UBI Customer Care for hassle free banking.
FAQ’S Related to South India Bank Internet Banking
- What is the second level of authentication that is used to ensure security during fund transfer?
- IS there a need to enter the transaction password along with the OTP?
- Can the mobile banking password be used to log in the internet banking account?
- How to ensure the security of mobile banking and internet banking?
- How to register for internet banking services?
- How to identify a genuine SOUTH INDIA BANK website?
- What is the card to card pay service that is available online?
- What are the charges for availing the net banking services?