IN THIS ARTICLE
Union Bank Of India provide an uninterrupted customer services to its UBI Account holders all day of the month. The customer helpline services enable UBI to get in touch with the customers to know the feedback’s for improvement of the services and the customer to the Union Bank Of India for inquiry and other assistance.
IVR (Interactive voice response) is also used to assist the customers. IVR can response in Hindi and English and additionally seven languages in Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu.
You Can Check Here For More Banking Information
- Benefits of having Union Bank of India Accounts
- Benefits of Union Bank of India Debit Cards
- Advantages of Bank Deposits in Union Bank of India
- Union Bank of India Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
Union Bank Customer Care Number
The Union Bank Customer services are divided into four parts for ease of customers to complaint and so that the processing of the request and the response of the executive to the customers are good. Also check customer services of Allahabad Bank Customer Care and Andhra bank Customer Care for banking related tasks.
A.) Banking Services: The banking service department looks after process related information, account transactions, retail product, generation of phone banking etc.
B.) Debit Card Service: This department deals with all the debit card related issues like issuing of the UBI Debit Card, blocking of debit card in case of loss or replacement of card, generation of duplicate PIN of the debit card, lodging complaint about failed transaction and other debit card related issues.
C.) Internet Banking Services: Internet banking service department helps the customer for registration of UBI Net Banking services, helps the customer for forget-reset of passwords, for enabling and for disabling the two-factor authentication, troubleshooting the internet banking application etc.
D.) Mobile and SMS Banking Services: The department looks into issues of the most convenient service available to its customers. The services include installation of the UMobile application, UMobile mobile baking registration and de-registration and other UBI Mobile Banking related issues.
- All India toll-free number: 1800222244 or 18002082244
- Charged Numbers: 080-25300175
- Dedicated number for NRI: +918025302510
You Can Also Check Here
- Application Process for UBI Credit Cards Online
- Safe & Secure Net Banking Services by Union Bank of India
- Download UBI Mobile App for iOS, Android and Windows
Union Bank Of India E-mail Services
The customers can also write to union bank for their issues and inquiry at the various e-mail address provided on the official Web Page of UBI and UBI customer service team will get back to you within 24 hours. The customers can write their issues of address [email protected], [email protected] and many e-mail addresses of UBI. You can also check bank Customer Services of SBI Customer Care and United Bank of India Customer Care for hassle free banking.
- Are there any toll-free customer care number for solving issues regarding my saving bank account?
2. I am an NRI and I want to enquire about some new services of the bank. How should I contact the bank?