IN THIS ARTICLE
Every person must have an account to conveniently manage money and enjoy services like net banking, mobile apps, debit cards, UBI Credit Cards etc. Union Bank Of India allows the user to open saving bank account, current account, and salary account.
You Can Check Here For More Banking Information
- Adwantages of Bank Deposits in Union Bank of India
- Union Bank of India Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
- Benefits of Union Bank of India Debit Cards
Union Bank Types of Accounts
UBI Savings Account
- Any individual can have a saving account as a single account, two or more individual joint account, illiterate persons, visually impaired persons, minors, club, society, an institution who have special permits from RBI.
- ATM cum debit card is issued to the customers for free.
- Free accidental insurance cover for the customer using a UBI Debit Card.
- There is no minimum limit for a saving bank account. A student can also have a regular saving account with any amount of balance.
UBI Salary Account
- Salary account are for employees working in corporate, institution, organization, govt. department, etc.
- Such account can operative with zero balance, no minimum balance is required.
- The salary account holder can use UBI Net Banking facility.
You Can Also Check Here
- Application Process for Union Bank of India Credit Cards Online
- Safe & Secure Net Banking Services by Union Bank of India
- Download Union Bank of India Mobile Banking App for iOS, Android and Windows
- Round The Clock Union Bank of India Customer Care
UBI Current Account
- Such accounts are for municipalities, government, Quasi-government, panchayats, religious institution, the educational institution as well for a charitable institution.
- Joint individual, account of propriety concerns and individual current account are provided ATMs. You can check your account status with UBI Mobile Banking.
- Some benefits of UBI current account are overdraft facility, nomination facility, low min. balance requirement, transferring the accounts to any of the branches without any charge. Contact UBI Customer Care in case you face any issues with accounts. Also check the banking services of Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking and UBI Net Banking Applications here for better banking.
FAQ’s Related to Union Bank Accounts
- Who can open a Union Super Salary account?
2. What is meant by the term ‘Corporate’?