IN THIS ARTICLE
Union Bank Of India offers its customer mobile banking service through UMobile application. UMobile is a very modern and the most convenient of all the banking experience. UBI UMobile provides its customer a very secure way to commerce and bank anywhere anytime. Using UMobile the UBI customers can check account balance, account statement, know the status of the cheque, stop cheque, transfer money to other UBI Account to to some diff. bank account, know the UBI ATM and branch locations etc all just with your finger touch on your mobile phone.
You Can Also Check Here
- Application Process for UBI Credit Cards Online
- Secure Net Banking Services by Union Bank of India
- Round The Clock Union Bank of India Customer Care
Union Bank Of India Mobile Banking Registration
The customers of Union Bank Of India who have a debit can avail the mobile banking service by filling the application form at any UBI branch or by registering for Banking services at UBI ATMs or by registering online at the UBI official web page or by simple sign up after installing the application.
Online UMobile registration requires filling the following details:
- Debit card number and it PIN of the UBI Debit Card issued to the customer.
- Account number that is linked to the above debit card.
- Date Of Birth or PAN number, any one is required and the same should be in the record at the UBI branch.
- Registered Mobile number that is present in the record at the UBI branch.
- E-mail that was provided at the opening of the account or as updated.
- Only Indian member can use the services of UMobile.
- If any of the above info. is not in the record in UBI branch then one should update and then register for mobile banking.
You Can Check Here For More Banking Information
- Benefits of having Union Bank of India Accounts
- Advantages of Bank Deposits in Union Bank of India
- Union Bank of India Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
- Benefits of Union Bank of India Debit Cards
Union Bank Of India Mobile Banking with Features And Benefits
The Umobile Application is available for four mobile platforms:
You can download the Umobile for different version from bellow links.
- On google play store for Android users.
- On App store for iOS devices (Apple Phones).
- On market place for the Windows devices.
- On Blackberry World for the Blackberry devices.
Keeping in mind the needs of customer having low-end models handset or non-smart phones, the same facilities of the UMobile Application can be used by SMS based mobile service.
The wide range of services provided by UMobile secured application are:
- The customer can with just one click know their saving / current account balance.
- The customer can know about their detailed or mini statement (Last nine transactions) just with few touch on the screen.
- Transfer of funds in UBI accounts can be done from mobile to mobile if the other customer is registered on UMobile or even from mobile to account with entering some extra details.Also check the other bank mpobile app services
- Funds can be transferred to different bank account by NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). UBi also provides the best offers on UBI Credit Cards.
- Customer can do IMPS fund transfer which allows you to transfer money all 365 days in a year by using mobile no. and MMID or Account no. and IFSC or Aadhaar number.
- The customer can generate MMID with just few touch.
- The customers can generate OTPs.
- The customer can do easily mobile recharges.
- The customers can do temple or charity donations.
- The customers can do Fees payment.
- The customers can pay utility bills.
- The customers can know the status of their cheques and stop payment of cheques.
- The customer can hotlist debit card or even credit card.
- One can easily find the locations of the ATMs and UBI branches. Instead of mobile app you can also use UBI Net Banking.
FAQ’s Related to Union Bank Of India UMobile (Mobile Banking)
- Who are eligible to use UMobile mobile banking service of Union Bank Of India?
2. How can I register for UMobile?
3. I want to avail the mobile banking service of the UBI. How can I avail the service?
4. Will I be able to use the UMobile application while roaming?
5. How can I install the application on my smartphone?
6. When and how do I get an mPIN?
7. How many accounts can be operated by the UMobile in the smartphone?
8. How is the UMobile application services different than the SMS banking service of the bank?
9. How safe and secure is to use the UMobile application?
10. How to enquire the balance using the UMobile application?
11. How many lists of the transaction will a person will know by Mini statement?
12. Do a customer need to know the account number of the beneficiary?
13. For a transaction how much time do UMobile takes?
14. How much money maximum a user can transfer in a day?
15. What are the charges applicable for the UMobile mobile banking customers?
16. I have forgotten the mPIN. What is the procedure for generating new mPIN?
17. I want to quit using the UMobile Application. What are the steps to de-register mobile banking services?
18. How to see the history of old transactions?
19. I want to hot list my mobile. Whom should I contact?
20. What are the additional feature provided in the mobile banking?
21. Is there a need for credit card for making payment through UMobile?
22. What are diff. ways of communication available in UMobile?
23. For transferring money to other account do I have to register the account details every time?
24. Can I recharge another phone number from UMobile?
25. While making transactions and payment through UMobile will I receive any receipt?
26. What are steps for blocking the card on UMobile?
- On the home screen on mobile application select option “Other services”.
- Now click on block card option.
- Now enter the mPIN to block the card.
27. How can I De-hotlist the card using UMobile?
28. How can a person locate Union Bank Of India ATMs and Branches using UMobile?
29. What is the procedure to stop the cheque?
- On the home screen of the app, go to the option “Other services”.
- Now enter the cheque number.
- Finally, enter the mPIN to stop the cheque.