IN THIS ARTICLE
Bank deposits play a significant role in our life and it is important as well. If you are having cash and you are feeling it is not secure. So the place you can trust to keep your money is the bank, it will surveillance your money which you have deposited, this facility is made for the customers. The money you are depositing in South India Bank Accounts, the bank account can be various types as we mentioned in above part.
Check Here Also For Better Banking Experience
- Benefits of having South Indian Bank Accounts
- South Indian Bank Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
- Safe & Secure Bank Deposits with South Indian Bank
- Benefits of South Indian Bank Debit Cards
South Indian Bank Types of Deposits
I can say the types of deposits vary from bank to bank and the South Indian Bank has a no of various programs of deposits. And according to the selection of the bank deposits, the interest rate varies. The interest rates on the deposits differ according to the stint of your bank deposits. Here is the list of the deposits which the South India Bank provides:
- SIB flexi smart deposits
- SIB flexi deposits
- SIB tax gain 2006
- Fast cash deposits
- Fixed deposits
- Recurring deposits
- SIB care
- SIB Maximo Non Callable Deposits
South Indian Bank Deposits Interest Rates
The South Indian Bank Deposits Interest rates are mentioned in the below images:
- You can also compare interest rates of different banks HDFC Bank Deposits, IndusInd Bank Deposits and Union Bank Of India Deposits with SIB.
- These are the list of interest rates for the bank deposits. You might hold various types of accounts so you will be getting also various types of the interest rates according to your bank account. To check the deposit status use secured South India Bank Net Banking.
- We can say that on the basis of the stint of deposits we can classify deposit interest rates accordingly.
You Can Also Check Here
- Application Process for South Indian Bank Credit Cards Online
- Safe & Secure Net Banking Services by South Indian Bank
- Download South Indian Bank Mobile Banking App for iOS, Android and Windows
- South Indian Bank Customer Care Center – Phone Numbers & Address
SHORT TERM FIXED DEPOSIT RATES
Interest rate for this at stint of 1 year is approx. 4.00% to 7.00%
MEDIUM AND LONG TERM FIXED DEPOSIT RATES
in this case it is from 6.50 to 6.75%.
FIXED DEPOSIT RATE FOR SENIOR CITIZEN
FAQ’s Related to South Indian Bank Deposits
1. Can an individual have any number of the basic savings bank deposit account in one bank?
- What kind of services are available with bank deposits?
- Whether bank are free to offer more facilities than those prescribed for the bank saving deposits account?