IN THIS ARTICLE
Bank of India Type of Accounts
There are actually many different types of account that are offered by the Bank of India according to the need of the customers. But mainly two account are the most popular and details about the same are as follows:
Saving Bank Ordinary Account
- The Saving bank ordinary account scheme are available at all the branches.
- People eligible are individual having single account, illiterate persons, blind persons, two or more individuals in joint accounts, associations, clubs, societies, minors etc.
- Initial deposit and the average quarterly balance needed to be kept is rupee 500 for cheque book operated account and rupee 100 for non-cheque book operated account. You can check your bank details like balance, funds transfer and other banking related tasks with the help of BOI Net Banking.
- Incentive proved by the bank in saving bank ordinary account are free internet banking facility, Unlimited ATM transactions at all the Bank of India ATMS and 5 free transactions at ATMs other than the Bank of India ATMS, Online Income Tax Return Facility, Personalized cheque book on request and free utility bill payments using the Epay facility provided by the Bank of India. If you are looking for any banking assistance then BOI Customer Care helps you 24/7.
You Can Check Here For Better Experience with Bank of India
- How to Deal with Bank of India Credit Cards
- Spend Wisely With Bank of India Debit Cards
- 24/7 Non Stop Bank of India Customer Support
Normal Current Account
- Normal current account gives optimum value for money. The customers having normal current account need to keep a minimum of average quarterly balance of rupee 5000 for the metro branches, rupee 2500 for the Urban or the semi urban branches and a minimum of rupee 1000 for the rural branches.
- Cash deposit facility under this scheme is unlimited but there might be charges for cash handling fee.You can get all this information with out visiting the bank by BOI Mobile App.
- At the base branch or the home branch, the customer can withdraw unlimited amount of cash but at non-base branch cash can be withdrawal up to rupee 50000 can be done in a day.
- The customer get free cheque book first time having 50 cheque leaves.
You can Also Check Here
- Bank of India Loans at Low Interest Rates
- Secure Mobile Banking with Bank of India Mobile App
- Banking Tasks Easier with Bank of India Net Banking
1. What are the ancillary services provided by the bank under the normal current account?
⦁ Phone Banking
⦁ Corporate Net Banking
⦁ Free statements of Account