IN THIS ARTICLE
Debit cards functions in two ways, one like an ATM to withdraw cash and can function like a check when buying items. While using as an ATM or like a debit card, the money used is transacted or debited from the saving bank account or the current deposit account of the Bank of India.
I you are looking for BOI Loans then Bank of India provides any type of loans at low interest rates to their Bank of India Account holders. Some of the advantages of the credit are that one cannot overuse debit card as one cannot go possibly go in debt and one don’t have to carry a chequebook and show an Id card.
One of the main disadvantages in regard to the debit card is the high risk of theft when shopping online using the debit card. Along with Debit Cards BOI also provides the Bank of India Credit Cards.
You can Also Check Here
- Bank of India Loans at Low Interest Rates
- Secure Mobile Banking with Bank of India Mobile App
- Banking Tasks Easier with Bank of India Net Banking
Bank of India Debit Card with offers
Some of the benefits offered by the Bank of India Debit card are as follows:
- One can transact any number of using the ATM for free from the Bank of India ATMs and 5 free transaction from the other banks.
- One has the freedom to issue debit card of RuPay or Visa or MasterCard.
You Can Check Here For Better Experience with Bank of India
- How to Deal with Bank of India Credit Cards
- 24/7 Non Stop Bank of India Customer Support
- Benefits of having Bank of India Accounts
1. In how many forms is debit card issued?