IN THIS ARTICLE
ATM cum Debit card are ways to pay for different daily activities. Allahabad bank provides debit card to their Allahabad Bank Account holders when the customer opens a saving or current account for free. A debit card can be used to pay bills at different stores without using cash. The customers can also use Allahabad Bank Debit Card at an automated teller machine (ATM), to get money from your checking account.
You Can Also Check Here For More Information About Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Bank Customer Care – Phone Numbers & Address
- Allahabad Bank Loans Eligibility & Interest Rates
- Download Mobile Banking App For iOS ,Android and Windows
- Safe Bank Deposits with Allahabad Bank
Allahabad Bank Debit Card Registration and Login
Below are the steps to apply for the ATM:
- All the customer that have Saving Bank or current scheme account other than the minors including joint holders qualify for Allahabad Bank’s International Debit cum ATM card. All the branches of Allahabad Bank have the facility for providing ATM cum International Allahabad Bank Debit Card facilities.
- If the customer doesn’t have a saving bank or current scheme account, the customer needs to open his/her account in any of the Allahabad Bank branches.
- The customers need to submit the application form to the branch along with recent passport sized photographs.
- Within a very short time, the customer will receive ATM cum Allahabad Bank Debit Card at the registered address.
- Now the customer needs to collect the receipt of the card containing the PIN.
- The customer for security purpose needs to change the 4 digit security PIN at the first usage of the card at any Allahabad bank. You can also check the registration process for other banks like Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit Cards and SCB Debit Cards .
Allahabad Bank International Debit cum ATM card
With this international card, there is no need to take the cash here and there in your wallet and one doesn’t have to worry about overspending on your credit card. Now, the customers can withdraw money outside India and use anytime they wish to do. Along with Allahabad Bank Debit Card this bank also provides the great offers on Allahabad Bank Credit Cards.
Allahabad Bank’s own a sprawling network on ATM all across India with 1208 ATMs. The customer can also access the ATM infrastructure of NFS member banks without any cost. ATM coverage under NFS is more than 78,950 ATMs. You can approach Allahabad Bank Customer Care any time regarding any issue with your Allahabad Bank Debit Card like not working, to block your card and forgot password.
In addition, the bank is linked to VISA enabling the Allahabad Bank customers to access the large number of ATMs. A transaction that is done on VISA enabled ATM are free of cost.
You Can Also Check Here For Better Banking Experience With Allahabad Bank
- How to Open Allahabad Bank Account
- Offers on Allahabad Bank Credit Cards
- Secure Net Banking – Online Banking & E-Banking Services by Allahabad Bank
Allahabad Bank Debit Card with Offers
Allahabad Bank is the oldest bank in India that has been offering ATM service to the customers in 110 plus cities and towns spread all across the country. The ATMs (Automated Teller Machine) offers the convenience of withdrawing cash and banking all around the clock i.e 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days in a year. Allahabad Bank is the member of VISA and NFS networks thereby providing the customers to access a wide network of ATMs in India and outside India. Along with Allahabad Bank other banks like South Indian Bank Debit cards and HSBC Debit Cards provides the best offers on Debit Cards.
FAQ’s Related to Allahabad Bank Debit Card
- What is Allahabad Bank ATM cum Debit card?
- How will I know which ATMs will accept the Allahabad Bank Debit card?
- What are the main benefits of being Allahabad Bank Debit Card holder?
- The PIN is of how many digits? Can the PIN be changed?
- Are there any charge for use of ATMs at other bank ATMs?
- Are there any withdrawal limit for the ATM cum Debit card of the Allahabad Bank?
- Where to contact for any assistance regarding any issue related to the transaction?