IN THIS ARTICLE
Cash withdrawals are simple using the debit card, avoiding the burden of traveling to the bank, writing cheques and waiting in long lines. Information related to the debit card and the account can be obtained using the Master Card ATM or at any of the Citibank ATM. A Debit Card is provided to customers opening a Savings account, Suvidha Salary account, and NRI Rupee checking account. The cards come in different varieties and exciting offers. Debit cards can also be used for in-store shopping, online shopping, bill payments etc.
You Can Also Here For Better Banking Experience
- Citibank Loans at Low Interest Rates
- How to Deal with Citibank Credit Cards
- 24/7 Non Stop Citibank Customer Support
Citibank India Debit Cards with Offers
Offers available for Citibank India debit card holders vary with the card type as mentioned below.
Citibank Platinum Debit Card
This card is offered as complimentary service when a customer opens a Citibank Savings account.Along with debit cards this bank also provides offers on Citibank Credit Cards.
- It allows free cash withdrawal around the world.
- There is a high daily limit on transactions value – withdrawals or spent up to 1 lakh.
- Reward points are credited to customer’s card based on spending – 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent. This can be redeemed for cash or air miles. There is a special offer for Jet Airways and Air India frequent travelers. They would earn double the reward points. If you have any doubts regarding rewards you can contact Citibank Customer Care.
- In emergency situations like a debit card is stolen in a foreign country, a cash advance of up to the US $1,000 is provided.
Citibank Rewards Debit Card
Citibank Suvidha/Salary account holders can get this debit card. The benefits/offers of this card are as follows
- More savings in the form of reward points on the amount spent on Rewards debit card – up to 5 points for each Rs. 100 spent (for Citibank affiliated outlets), 2 points at other outlets
- Sufficient daily limit of Rs. 50,000 for cash or shopping needs. I you are looking for Citibank Loans then this bank provides any type of loans at low interest rates to their Citibank Account holders.
- No fuel surcharge at Citibank affiliated fuel outlets operated by Indian Oil
You Can Also Check Here For Hassle Free Banking
- Mobile Banking Made Easy with Secure Citibank Mobile App
- Banking Tasks Easier with Citibank Net Banking
- Safe & Secure Bank Deposits with Citibank
- Benefits of having Citibank Accounts
Citibank Debit Card Customer Service
24*7 Citi Phone numbers can be called for any service needed relating to debit cards. The number to reach customer service are: 1860 210 2484 / (to call from within India) , +91 22 4955 2484 to reach customer care from outside of India. You can also check the other bank Customer Services SBI Customer Care, UBI Customer Care and United Bank of India Customer Care for banking issues.
FAQ’s Related to Citibank Debit Card
- Are there any fees or finance charges for using a Debit Card?
2. Will I get a Debit Card for my Term Deposit Accounts?