IN THIS ARTICLE
- SBI Credit Card Registration & Login
- SBI Credit Apply Online & Status
- How to Get Status of SBI Credit Card Application through online
- SBI Credit Card Online Payments
- SBI Credit Cards with Offers
Credit card (Visa) Bill Pay is an exceptional service that permits you to exchange cash online from your SBI record to any VISA Credit Card issued in India. Credit card (Visa) Bill Pay is so speedy, straightforward and an advantageous other option to Demand Drafts, checks or pay orders. Credit card (Visa) Bill Pay is an online service and requires an Internet Banking empowered record with State Bank of India.
On enrollment, you will get a high security password in your mobile number. This is done fundamentally to twofold check your personality. Give the secret word to approve the Payee. After a payee is approved you can begin exchanging assets to the Card. Online SBI is a safe and safe channel to pay the bill of any VISA charge card. In any case, to guarantee that Payee enlistments are verified, they will send a high security secret key to your cell phone. Enlistment is finished just when the framework confirms your relation to this secret key. Henceforth you have to enlist your mobile number with the bank. In the event that you don’t have a cell phone/number your branch can affirm the recipient. If it’s not too much trouble contact your branch.
OnlineSBI is a protected and safe channel to execute on the web. Every one of your transactions with the Internet Banking website are scrambled utilizing 128 piece encryption tech. Your exchanges are performed into a great degree protected and secure settings. From your side, guarantee that you observe the fundamental rules for safe Internet Banking. These include: never sharing your username or password, and having a password that is a mix of upper and lower case letter sets, numbers and unique characters. Continue changing your login and profile passwords at standard interim. To close an SBI Internet Banking session, guarantee to close the program window.
SBI Credit Card Registration & Login
To utilize the service simply sign on to SBI Online utilizing the Internet Banking Username and Password, gave by State Bank of India. If you have enrolled yourself for the Internet Banking service, you can utilize the Credit card (Visa) Bill Pay service as well. You just need to enlist the Payee name and card number before exchanging deposits on the web. To enroll for Payee Details, tap the Manage Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay interface in the Profile tab. Verify yourself with the Profile Password. You can see a page to enlist the Payee Name and Card Number. Give these points of interest and set an epithet for your Payee. Alternatively, you can set an exchange to restrict for this Payee. The Bank sets a for each exchange cutoff of Rs.25,000/- on a card. The everyday restrict for a client is Rs.50,000.
SBI Credit Apply Online & Status
State bank of India is a biggest lender in all over India when compared to other private and public sector banks. SBI Credit card offers with vast number of advantages. If you want to apply for any SBI credit card such as SBI Card Prime, Tata Platinum card, SBI Card ELITE, Yatra SBI Card and other cards State bank of India provides a clear information to apply, compare and track the application of SBI Credit cards with a dedicated websites. By using the application number you can get any kind of information till you receive the card. Application number makes it easy to know the status of your Credit card application. You can check the Application status either in online or offline by following the below steps.
How to Get Status of SBI Credit Card Application through online
⦁ Check the official site of SBI
⦁ Click on to the ‘Credit Cards’ tab which is available on the navigation bar.
⦁ After scroll down the page here you will find ‘Track Application’ option and click on that to go to details section.
⦁ Then fill the ‘Track Application’ Section with application number (if you have application number) or click on to the ‘Retrieve Application’ (if you don’t have application number)
⦁ Now click on to the ‘Track’ button
⦁ It asks to enter date of Birth and PAN number. Enter and click on Retrieve.
⦁ You will receive the status where the application could be either in progress, approved, on-hold, dispatched or disapproved.
How to Check the Status of SBI Credit Card offline
If you don’t have the internet access to know the status of SBI Credit Card, simply call to the SBI helpline number 1860-180-1290 and 39020202 to get status immediately.
SBI Credit Card Online Payments
To pay the bill of a VISA Credit card, enlist the Payee name and card number subsequent to signing into OnlineSBI. The VISA Credit card can be issued by any bank in India. Sign into OnlineSBI and select the Credit Card (Visa) Beneficiary connection in the Payments and Transfers tab, select the Payee and enter the sum you wish to exchange. That is all you have to do! You can pay any bank’s Visa charge the length of it is a VISA Credit Card. Enroll the charge card number for which you wish to make a payment. It will take around 2-3 working days for the VISA framework to finish the payment. State Bank of India is not in charge of the period inside which the recipient bank will credit the assets to the recipient card. You have to know the Payee’s 16 digit card number and name. An ostensible service charge of Rs.15/ – is recouped for every Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay exchange. For payment of SBI Card (charge card issued by SBI Card and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.), please utilize Bill Payment Facility, which is for nothing out of pocket. The service triggers an exchange when you affirm a payment.Check payments of other banks such as Andhra Bank Credit Cards, BOI Credit Cards and SCB Credit Cards for better understanding about the credit card payments.
It might take around 2-3 working days for the add up to be credited to your Payee. You can likewise plan a payment for a future date. The everyday restrain for Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pays is Rs.50,000 while the per exchange breaking point is Rs.25,000. Take note of that any payment started on the present date, can’t be ceased. You can’t alter the sum or Payee name once you have made the payment. The advantages of the Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay Service are the accommodation of moving assets in the solace of your home or office through OnlineSBI to any VISA Credit Card issued in India. The service is more dependable and simple than sending a Check. Pay every one of your bills from OnlineSBI as opposed to going by various sites for bill payments. Thus, for a majority of the operations in urban areas, there is no need to carry cash anymore – simply swipe your credit card to cover all charges. With Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay, it is extremely easy to settle your debts in terms of your payments. There is no need to stand in lines and pay your bills at several different outlets of vendors. Now, you don’t even have to open multiple tabs containing the bills from multiple vendors to pay each one, one by one. You can do it all concurrently from a single window. That is the power of internet banking provides you with, compounded by the easy facilities of Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay.
SBI Credit Cards with Offers
With every passing day, the usage of Credit card will increase day by day. At the same time, Credit card provides huge number of benefits. Mainly, SBI offers a wide range of credit cards with impressive offers, discounts and deals. If you will go anywhere like shopping, dining, travel or movies, SBI credit cards gives a flexible benefits as per your preference. Now, we have a glance on all type of SBI Credit cards along with their amazing offers. Along with credit cards SBI also provides great offers on SBI Debit Cards.
SimplySAVE SBI card
- Annual Fee (in Rs.): 499
- Renewal Fee (in Rs): 499
- Spend Rs. 2,000 or more in first 60 days and gain 2,000 bonus Reward Points.
- Enjoy 10 reward points per Rs. 100 to spent on movies, grocery spends, departmental stores and dining.
- Annual fees reversal on purchase of Rs. 90,000 and above.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card
- Annual Fee (in Rs.): 49
- Renewal fee (in Rs): 499
- Get Amazon.in Gift card worth Rs. 500/- as welcome gift.
- 5X rewards points on online spends.
- 10X rewards points on online purchase with exclusive partners.
- Get E-vouchers worth Rs. 2000/- on annual online spends of Rs. 1 Lakh and Rs. 2 lakhs each. If you have any doubts then you can contact SBI Customer Care for online assistance.
Life Style Cards
SBI Card ELITE
- Get e-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 5,000/- as welcome Gift.
- Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Reward points worth Rs. 12,500/year
- Get free movie tickets worth Rs. 6000/- for every year.
- Complimentary membership to club Vistara and Trident Privilege Program.
SBI Card Prime
- Get e-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 as welcome gift
- Spend linked Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 11,000/-
- Get 10 Reward points on each Rs. 100/- spent on Dining, Departmental Stores, Groceries and Movies.
- Complimentary International and Domestic Airport Lounge access.
Tata Platinum Card
- Get Anniversary Gift Voucher up to Rs. 3,000/- on popular brands as welcome gift.
- Spends linked gift Vouchers worth up to Rs. 6000/-
- Earn 3X reward points on Departmental Grocery, Stores, Dining, and International Spends.
- Spend at selective outlets & get up to 5% value back.
Travel & Fuel Cards
Yatra SBI Card
- Get Welcome Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 8250/-
- Earn Rs. 1,000 Offer on Domestic Airfare.
- Ger Rs. 4,000 Offer on International Flight Booking.
- 20% Offer on Domestic Hotel Bookings. You can also SBI Mobile App for Credit Card offfers.
- Get 2,000 Activation Bonus Reward Points worth Rs.500 as a welcome gift.
- Earn 4.25% Value back – 13X Reward Points on each Rs.100 spent on fuel purchases.
- 5X Reward Points on each Rs.100 purchase at Departmental stores, Dining , Groceries, Movies, & Utility bill