IN THIS ARTICLE
The convenience of banking from anywhere anytime is possible with the Standard Chartered Bank app. The mobile banking app formerly known as Breeze allows banking from mobile or a tablet. The application can be downloaded free of cost from apple store or google play store.
Check Here Also For Hassle Free Banking Experience
- Benefits of SCB Debit and Credit Cards
- Secured Net Banking Services by SCB
- SCB Customer Care Center – Phone Numbers & Address
Standard Chartered Bank Mobile Application & Mobile Banking
The mobile banking application is easy to download and install.Download SC Mobile India App for Android.
Using the application, users can access the account information in just a few clicks. Customers can also make a note of the transactions. The calendar feature of the application lets you keep track of earlier transactions. The list feature gives detailed information related to each transaction. An attractive feature of Standard Chartered mobile banking app is the wallpaper of the page changes as per the time of the day i.e. is day and night.Instead of mobile app you can also use Standard Charted Net Banking.
Using the mobile banking service is simple and secure. The fingerprinting option enables secure and easy log in. Customers can send the email to the bank directly using the mailbox integration feature of the application. The names and icons included in the banking app can be customized as per the customer choices. Using the mobile banking, customers can also convert the SCB Credit Card associated transactions into easy repayable EMIs. You can also check the mobile app benefits of United Bank of India Mobile App, PNB Mobile App and Yes Bank Mobile App.
To know More About Banking Check Here
- Advantages of having SCB Accounts
- Benefits of Bank Deposits with SCB
- SCB Loans at Low Interest Rates
Transactions that can be performed with the mobile banking are pay utility bills on the go, transfer money between different Standard Chartered Bank Accounts or to the other bank account using the RTGS and NEFT facility, and recharge the prepaid mobile number. A maximum amount of up to Rs.2,00,000 can be transferred using the RTGS facility.
FAQ’s Related to Standard Chartered Bank App
- What are the uses of the move and see tabs in Standard Chartered Mobile Banking app?
2. Is it possible to view through mobile banking, the transactions and the payees added through online banking?
3. Is it possible to add or remove payee using mobile banking?
4. Are credit card transactions reflected immediately in the mobile banking account?
5. What are the charges for using Standard Chartered mobile banking services?
6. What are the services that are not available through mobile banking?